I Want A Love Like That!

I’m so jealous of the women that meet men who already know what they want, ready to find the one they want to be with for the rest of their lives.

I see so many posts on social media (yeah I know this is why social media isn’t a healthy place to linger around) of people who meet the love of their life and know after about as quickly as A YEAR to decide they’re truly in love with each other and want to get married.

I look at my 4 year relationship, and yes we are happy with each other, but there is something about my boyfriend that somewhat tells he isn’t crazy enough for me as those husbands / boyfriends drooling over their wives / girlfriends. My boyfriend doesn’t seem to know how to be romantic no matter how much I have straight up told him how he could be! I know I can be super sweet and romantic, but if he does not really do the same, then it doesn’t really feel the same...or equal...and it feels like the lack of a spark. I see these men who are in love showing off their fiancé / wife all over social media and I feel happy to see it, but at the same time it makes me sad, because that is something I’d like to have someday...and maybe I won’t have it from my current relationship. Maybe it’s a way’s away? I am already 33 years old.

I wonder, what do those women have that I don’t have? Am I lacking something? Am I not beautiful enough? I feel like I do have enough to offer. I know I am enough for myself, but what about enough for anybody else? Lol I am beginning to sound dramatic...but there are so many questions!