😳SNEAK PEAK WAS WRONG ON GENDER💙!

SKYLAR LINVILLE MISSING

So I just got my OB/GYN blood test Myriad. And sneek peek said we were having a boy!!! ✖️WRONG✖️ it's a baby GIRL 💜!! She is healthy with no known genetic issues. My last baby is almost 15 months old and we knew at 10wks she would have Down syndrome so we didn't mind if this one was the same because there such beautiful amazing blessings! But everything came back negative 😁👍. So let me just start off by saying.. I know this is TMI but you can't get anymore sterile then how I prepared for this Sneak peek test! Heres what I did...

The night b4 I sanitized my whole table are top to bottom keeping my boys and husband out of the kitchen the rest of the night.

I sanitized the whole sink area were I'd be touching including the soap box anything I'd be touching.

I washed my hair the night b4 and cleaned my nails.

I bought a brand new shower cap.

That morning.. I went and sanitized everything once more.

I then went and showered with the new shower cap and used dial soap.

I used a clean towel that I PERSONALLY made sure was washed and dried by me.

I stood naked while doing this test because even clean clothes is risking male DNA falling off if it's been folded and dried by my husband or son.

I again put on another brand new shower cap and sanitized everything one more time.

No one was around me while testing they were all at school and my 2 baby girls were still asleep.

I opened the box then again sanitized my hands.

I did the test step by step then sent it off 20min after taking it myself.

So yea... I did alot of extra for this test to Guarantee it would be correct and it STILL wasn't. So we are happy to Announce we are proudly expecting a baby girl July 26😄. Sneak peak was correct with my daughter last pregnancy and I took the exact same steps as this one. But needless to say? I'll never buy sneak peak again.

#July262020