Not again!

My very good friend was in a relationship with my cousin. She had a child with him. The relationship was very toxic. And after they broke up she told me that he physically abused her and one time put a gun to her face. She is right when she says he’s an awful person. Most of the family found this out quickly. Well as time went on he had a new girlfriend and during this time he would belittle her call her names. He stoped seeing his kid. But once the new relationship started to go sour. He would call up my friend and sweet talk her and she would go and have sex with him. Finally he would break up the new girlfriend. Then find another and then the cycle would continue. He’s done this four times. My friend each time would call crying and broken hearted. Well this last relationship he wanted nothing to do with his kid and didn’t see her for a year. Well now once again he’s back. My friend has come along way emotionally she’s been in a good place. And now he’s sweet talking her. She says she must have a relationship with her kids father. But I’m like even tho he doesn’t see the kid? Today she went over and let him see the kid. She said he made all her favorite foods and she payed in bed with him and watched movies. I told hes gunna do the same thing he’s always done. She got offended and said all the people telling are being negative. Sigh 😔 how many time do I gotta watch a wreck. It literally is so hard to someone you care about her destroyed every time. And then for her not to believe it will happen again. Smh