Changes?

I lost my virginity in December 2017 and when I was a virgin I remember I used to get REALLLYYYYYYYY wet from like little stuff that doesn’t even turn me on anymore like touching my thigh, kissing/breathing on my neck, kissing me in general pretty much anywhere, sometimes I would even get wet for no reason at all but now here we are 2 years later and I don’t really get turned on anymore for anything😂 as weird as it sounds I think I liked the thrill of thinking I was doing something I wasn’t supposed to be doing and once I realized it’s really not that big of a deal (if you do it safely) it kinda got more boring😂 I mean it’s not really “boring😒” but kinda just like not as big of a deal as it used to be anyway some things that do turn me on now are choking, hair pulling, and smacking (might be that I realized that I like it rough so all that light gentle stuff doesn’t please me anymore) I really don’t kno lol I was just wondering if you girls were the same way when you first started and experienced it change overtime.