Vaginal bumps

I went to the big girl doctor and they said that it’s not herpes I don’t remember what they said it was but in a short term it had something to do with ingrown hair she told me if I would stop shaving for a while they would go away so I didn’t shave for like 3 months then that got gross and they never went away anyway so it was pointless the bumps don’t have puss in them they aren’t popable they are just kinda there if I squeeze one it just hurts a lot it doesn’t pop and if I cut one nothing comes out except blood and then the scab itches a lot and eventually heals and they don’t go away they aren’t only on my vag they are also between my buttcheeks I noticed that it’s only on the skin that’s touching other skin like it’s not on my whole butt and it’s not on the part above my vag only around the hole and between the cheeks I just want them to go away because they look nasty...😭😭😭

Also my bf doesn’t have them it’s just me so if it was contagious he would I think because we have never used a condom one time and he cums in me literally everytime we have sex.