I can't Believe it!!

Shannon

I cant Believe It!! I just had to tell someone....

We have been trying for 3 years. And in those 3 years I have only cought myself to be ovulating like 4 or 5 times. My husband and I have been together for 11 years and married for 3 of those years. We are both 35 years old. I have 2 sons from before we met & he has 1 daughter from before we met.

And like everyone that's TTC I every month would get excited every time I was 1-5 days late or I would test the day I was supposed to start. But everytime I was disappointed. This week I was trying not to test. Well this morning being I was 6 days late I took a test and....

I had to take 2 because I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm like all giddy, soo excited!!! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this in.. But I want to find a really cool way of telling my Hubby and kids. My oldest son is 16 and the younger two are both 12 now. My hubby is a truck driver so he is only home 1-2 days a week. And he is currently home. I'm going to try to keep this in until I can think of a really cool way to tell him and maybe tell him next week when he comes back home.

Any ideas ladies on how I can tell him???

He loves Boston Red Sox! So I'm thinking I'll maybe get a baby Item that has Boston Red Sox on it.. What do you think???