Cheating Husband

I am 25 years old with two kids and I have been married for five years,my husband is 38,so last month we all travel 5 hours to another city for vacation,my husband lied to me he was meeting his best friend for a chat(he always says that anytime we travel) so I put on a recording device in my husband car and surprisingly he picked a lady he met and they had sex in the car and its their first time they met,she is married but he lied to her he is single and he doesn’t have kids,they had sex and went to hotel for another rounds😭I have not confront him yet,he pretends to be a saint to everyone,he is very very very cunning man,I suspected my husband cheating since when I married him but I wasn’t sure,thinking maybe it’s just my instinct,I had infections but I was thinking maybe it’s using of public washrooms,it’s was always me asking for sex,he can stay for 8 months without touching me sexually or physically even when we first got married..i didn’t know he was a chronic cheater,he has apps for hookups,he really took advantage of me😭😭I have made up my mind am gonna leave him but I don’t know what to do or how to do,I have nobody here in Canada,no family,no friends,I have no one to cry too...please what should I do??