Mommy’s that workout at home

Calling all moms that workout at home , OR the gym . But mostly at home lol . 🗣🗣🗣

How did you do it ? Did you purchase a few things to help , such as dumbbells , a weight ball , band resistance? Do you follow a specific YouTube video , how did you do cardio? Did you run around the block ? If so did you take your kids with you? And for the moms that workout at the gym .. how did you find time to go to the gym ? I just need some motivation . I used to go to the gym , but some stuff happened and I cancelled my gym membership. I really want to get back into the gym I feel like I’m only motivated at the gym. I think it’s seeing everyone else there working hard which makes me work hard . I’ve tried at home workouts from YouTube and I give up in 2 minutes cause I’m so tired . But I’m done playing, I want to lose this gut , tone my stomach , and grow my glutes . Are you on a strict diet ? Fasting ? Keto ? Just cut out a few things ? I cut out red meat , barely eat bread . I just need to work on cutting out junk food. Plus it’s pretty expensive to eat completely healthy . Especially when everyone in your house hold still eat stuff that you cut out . Last week my family made roast in the crockpot, cabbage and mashed sweet potatoes. And because I don’t eat red meat I only had 2 plates of cabbage and sweet potatoes