Needing a good vent...

Charity

Ladies so I’m usually really mellow and slow to anger. I’m always one to just let things go especially if the comments made are from someone super ignorant. Well a week ago I posted our pregnancy announcement on social media. Everyone was so encouraging and kind, especially with this being our rainbow baby. Anywho my aunt( which I say that lightly) has been talking behind my back about my current pregnancy. Mind you me and this woman are not close, she is so fake and I choose to keep her at a distance unless it’s holidays etc. she’s married to my uncle... long story short she basically told my cousin , that I shouldn’t have posted anything because I’m to early and to tell me to take it down . Mind you I’m 14weeks. And that I didn’t even give my body time to heal after losing our son 🙄 major eye roll on that one! I think the body comment one gets me the most. What am I suppose to do never try again for another child ?? Oh and she also had the nerve to tell people I’m only 2 months along... clearly shows her level of intelligence on pregnancy and dating . Ugh any ways I just needed a good vent.