Clomid?? Maybe???

Sandra

So, me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. When I say trying I mean..nothing aggressive, just having sex during my fertile days with no protection.

I've decided I want to take a more aggressive approach so I'm tracking my ovulation closer, we're both taking supplements, he had a sperm analysis and he's fine. I had issues with mild endometriosis in the past but my cycles seem very regular.

I'm starting to get concerned about whether or not I'm ovulating though. My cm doesn't really have the consistency that I keep reading about on my fertile days. I'm in the beginning stages of reading up on Clomid and so far I like what I've read. I'm just so tired of being patient and "waiting for my time" to get pregnant. I want a baby and I want a baby now lol.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they had a similar issue with cm and clomid helped, or if it seems like that would help my situation. Or if you think clomid won't help me at all, that would be helpful bc my knowledge on this drug is minimal. I know I read that it's generally for women with PCOS..which I don't have 🤷

Or if there is just..any other advice or kind words to kinda help me through this. I'm open to anything and everything.