WHAT DO YOU THINK? Please read below!⬇️

I live in a duplex. I've only lived here for 10 months. The people above me have been here 3 years.

We have been getting along just fine so far.

I'm single and upstairs is a boyfriend girlfriend and their 2 year old.

The long and short of it is that the girlfriend upstairs got paid a visit by her caseworker and for whatever reason, she thought it was me and sent me some very nasty text messages, told me to take care and eff off.

I'm not terribly combative but I told her it wasn't me and agreed with her closing remarks (I said take care).

In the building, we each have a storage locker. It's probably 2 ft wide and 6ft deep. About 3 months ago, she asked if she could store some stuff in mine because they had no more room in theirs. I have two rubber bins in mine. I said sure and gave her a spare key. It looks like she put in two rubber bins, a fold up table, and 4 fold up chairs.

Two weeks ago when this caseworker scenario happened and the nasty texts happened, I messaged her two days later (since she is done with me) and asked if she would have her belongings out of my locker before the weekend. She read it and did not reply. On Monday I texted again asking if she could please remove her items by the end of the day. Ignored again.

So as tempted as I was to chuck everything out onto the snowy curb, I didn't. I simply removed the lock and put a different one on. So when the time comes and she needs something, she will have to ask me directly and that way I can watch and make sure she doesn't angrily tamper with my things.

Am I petty? Is this reasonable? Thoughts?

It has been two weeks since I first asked her.

Vote below to see results!