ROOMATES

I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOU HONEST OPINION. SO HERE IT GO’S. THIS IS MY SECOND CHILD I BECAME PREGNANT AT 23 WITH MY FIRST. AT THAT TIME HER FATHER HAD JUST BOUGHT A NEW HOME IT IS BEAUTIFUL. 5 BEDROOM. He is about 7years older than me. He immediately started looking for people to rent rooms from us. So this has been 4 years of renting rooms. He turned the garage into 2 bedrooms & a piece of the living room into a bedroom. So now 7 rooms are being rented. We find people from Craigslist. And I say we because I have being helping with this business from the start. I the beginning before the kids I wasn’t getting paid from him and I also would pay rent even though we shared a room. Fast forward to now we have a 2 year old and and baby in the way this April. After about the 3 year of doing this he ended up purchasing another home. So now there is two house with strangers in it. He makes about 900$ from each person. The only private space that I have for me and my soon to be 2 children is a master bedroom. I’m not working now and probably can’t work for a while because of the new child & daycare is so expensive. I only make about 12$ a hour plus time in a half when I go over 40 hours. I have no money saved. I want to get out of this situation but everything is in his name he has all the money even though I always have to help with his business. When I talk about moving out he said that he’s not leaving his house & I can go get my own place if I don’t like it. Yet he always wants me to clean the house & bathrooms that the people use. And wen I don’t he talks about me and calls me lazy & sorry. Even when I drive his cars everything he complains & we have a 2 year old that makes messes. On top of that every time the baby makes noise at night he gets lil upset & says she gonna wake everyone up. We have a culture difference I’m American he is not. He has told me before that his mother has told him not to date Americans. They live 15 mins away and I’ve never been invited over or my child we always have to meet in public places. I don’t know what to do it’s so much more.