Momma Advise Please!!!

Jessica

So I am currently pregnant and due in 5 weeks with my second little girl. My oldest is 2 and you’d think she was 5. She’s super smart and has an attitude of a 5 year old. I have my hands full! ;) I’m a stay at home mom and we are always together...I’ve never let her stay the night with grandparents and I take her with me pretty much wherever I go. She’s even been with me to a lot of my baby doctor appointments. We are pretty much inseparable! ;) So here lately she has started to have a little separation anxiety and bedtime is becoming harder. She sleeps in her own bed in her bedroom. I’ve never let her sleep in the bed with me and my husband. She has started going to bed saying she is scared of the dark and gets really whiny. I tried a nightlight one night, but she didn’t like that very well. The shadows kinda creeped me out too. And the last two mornings she has woken up scared and crying saying “momma go bye bye.” Having bad dreams now. I have started leaving her at my mom’s for baby doctor appointments because it’s sick season and I don’t feel comfortable taking her into the hospital. She got really upset my last appointment asking for me and she’s never really done that. She loves going to mawmaw’s house. So my question is what do I need to do about bedtime?!? I really don’t want to put her in the bed with us, but I’m not totally against it if I have to. I have a feeling once baby is born and she sees baby sleeping in our room beside me that she may want to and pitch a fit. She is just a light sleeper and I know when my husband gets up to leave for work that she’d be up and ready to go for the day. Also with baby waking throughout the night that would wake her up and she would want to be with me. I don’t know what to do!!!!! Has anyone else been through this before?!?!?!? Also she’s not very excited at the thought of having a baby sister yet. I know she’s still young and doesn’t completely understand the whole concept, but she is so smart and knows more about it than we give her credit. I incorporate her into everything we do getting ready for baby. I for sure don’t want her to feel left out or that she’s being replaced. That’s my biggest fear having another one. I’m super excited but want to make sure she feels just as loved as she always has!!!!!!