I have a goal to gain 30lbs

Anon

Is there anyone else out there with a weight GAIN journey? It can get pretty lonely being a small woman trying to gain in a world that wants to lose and tuck and tighten. Right now I’m 100lbs and 4’11”. I’ve always been small but stress has caused me to lose weight and I hate that my fav skinny jeans fit loose and weird now. I’ve never been 130lbs. The most I’ve weighed to my knowledge is 110lbs. It took years to get and maintain that and I lost it all in about 3 months. Then when I caught the stomach bug around thanksgiving I dipped down to 97😩. I don’t have a big appetite AND I’m sensitive to lactose so it’s always hard to gain the easier way without suffering later. I used to love to work out but now I’m afraid to go to the gym or walk long distance or run because when I do, I drop to the 90s quickly and I dread the struggle of coming back up.

Financially I’m not in the best place but when I get more money at my new job, I am planning to buy two 27 pack cases of Boost Very High Calorie 530 cal. Perhaps I’ll take an enzyme supplement. I have tried Apetamin and though it’s expensive, it does work. I have two bottles. At first I didn’t take it because my income wasn’t high enough to support the high calorie diet I need. Now I haven’t started it because with work, I haven’t found time for the 3 sleepy days Apetamin always brings me at the start. Does anyone know any other boosters or short cuts to weight gain? Or a motivational experience/story/pics?