I feel so bad 🥺

Ok so about 2 years ago, I found out I was pregnant and my bff was too at the same time, I told her and I didn’t know she was going to post the pic I send her, anyways everyone I know; knew that I was pregnant, but then 2 weeks later I had a miscarriage 💔 so I told my family what happen and my bff, this time she didn’t said anything, but I have another friend who’s sister hates me and my hater find out because of her sister, anyways she started texting me saying she was happy that I miscarriage and laughing on me, I didn’t pay attention to her, i just said that I wish she never had to go through that! Well the thing is that last night, me and my brother in law went to fix his phone and she works at the place we went, so she was there and started talking to my brother and she told him that she had a miscarriage a couple of months ago and that she was pregnant again but she has been in the hospital many times because she’s been bleeding, I didn’t even think anything but while she was saying all of that I just started laughing and then I realized what I was doing, at the moment I didn’t feel bad but now I kind of do 😢

What y’all think? 🥺