100% unprepared

I see everyone else is posting about family planning showers for them and making registries and hand me downs and setting up nurseries. And while these are all special moments and exciting times I’m curious to see how many of us are in the same boat of 100% unprepared and knows that will not change. How many of us can’t afford to set up a nursery, don’t have anyone to throw a shower or get them something from a registry. How many of us are struggling with finding the joy of the pregnancy because of the stress of not having what you need and no way to get it. I am sure I am not the only one who hasn’t bought anything because they are unable to and it feels awful. It is hard being a mom and knowing your baby is arriving in a few months time and knowing you won’t have any of their basic needs. I’m 21 weeks today. I’m a single stay at home mother, there is no income, staying with family. Unable to work being full time caregiver of a special needs child. Unplanned pregnancy, unforeseen separation and a slew of medical issues and complications. Who else is grateful for miracles of pregnancy and childbirth but timing couldn’t be worse and know that you will still be 100% unprepared with just basics when baby arrives. Vent here, cry here and maybe we can be supportive of each other without judgement. ❤️