No follow through 😭

yasmin • Baby boy 07/30/19💙👣 Baby 2 due 04/23/22 ❤️🤰

So I started working out again after my pregnancy. I haven't worked out since I got pregnant since I was exhausted all the time but I did yoga until I was 30w. I had a blood clot in my pelvis that went undiagnosed for a while so I could barely walk and didn't fully recover until December. Since then I've been trying to get back into fitness. I'm a SAHM and I hate going to the gym so I just do home workouts. Should be easy for me. But I'm running into problems. As of the past month I've been having trouble sleeping. I barely sleep and when I do it's way into the day. I like working out and seeing my progress. I do yoga beforehand and stretch after. Working out makes me feel better. My problem is on rest days (I still do 20ish minutes of yoga or at least light stretching) after the rest day I have no motivation to workout again. I can keep a streak going for a while but 1 day of rest and all of a sudden I haven't worked out in 2 weeks. This keeps happening. Ik I need rest days so my muscle can build and my body can reheal. I have the motivation and I have my goals n stuff but I keep slacking on effort. Any tips to keep me going would be great.