Moving day!!

Kaitlyn • 4yo son ❤ baby #2 on the way 🤰 married 💖 animal lover 🐱 supporter of first responders 👮 love our flag and our troops who defend it 🇺🇸

Hubby and I moved into a bigger home this weekend. I felt kinda useless when it came to the heavier things but with the help of family we're moved in and almost unpacked. 😊 Just some laundry and non-essentials left at the old place to bring over. I'm very sore, but also very proud of myself for being able to unpack and get through the massive amount of shopping as we replaced a lot of our furniture and other things so that they're sturdy and brand new for baby. I've had a lot of back and pelvic pain since 24 weeks (30 now), so while it was difficult I'm so elated that its over and excited for our future here. Now all that's left is to start buying things for baby and I'm SO excited.

I just want to add, this post was NOT meant to brag by any means. My husband and I had an eviction 4 years ago and we had been trying to find a nice, safe place to move that would accept us and our pets since I found out I was pregnant, so this has all been a very long difficult road and I wanted to share my excitement with you ladies and maybe also encourage anyone who is dealing with an eviction on their credit that its not the end of the world, and there are nice, understanding people out there who will work with you. I thought for sure I would end up having to ask my mom to live with her when the lease was up on our old place. Thankfully I met my current landlord and the property management company was kind enough to give us a chance. 💕💕