Got the best news today!!

AM

About 8 weeks ago we were told that we had an increased risk of neural tube defects and that I had the option to get an amniocentesis or to just have more growth scans and do non stress testing. I decided to pass on the amnio because of the risk of a miscarriage after the procedure. That was one of the toughest weeks this entire pregnancy. I cried a million times, and kept going back and forth on whether or not I should get the amnio. It’s tough to make a decision on something that has no right answer especially when the health of your child is potentially on the line. Anyways fast forward to today, we had another growth scan and the mfm doctor came in and told me that everything looks perfect, he’s growing and at an average height and weight, has no abnormalities in his spine or head, his brain looks perfect and he’s going to put me on non stress testing just in case and that he’s going to recommend we deliver at 39 weeks!! I’ve seriously never felt more relief than I did today, I know there’s always the possibility of something going wrong and what not but to hear that there’s nothing obviously wrong with him just makes me so freaking happy!!😭😍👶🏻💙 sorry for the long post I just had to share my good news with everyone!!! I hope all you mommas have a safe and happy pregnancy and delivery and everything goes how you expect it to💕💕💕