Scared to date because of my teeth😕UPDATE

I'm 22 years old, I have a lot of spaces between my teeth. It's not that noticeable except I do have a pretty big gap between my two front teeth.

I can't afford braces or I would have fixed it a long time ago. Once I get a good job I'm going to try to set up a payment plan to get them.

Anyways, about two years ago I went on a date with this guy. I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary. The next time we hung out, he admitted to me that he didnt like my teeth and that I should get them fixed if I can. He was actually really rude about it and I ended up blocking him when I got home he also made me cry.

It really hurt my feelings because until then I never had an insecurity about my teeth.

He's the first guy who ever voiced that they didnt like my teeth before, so when he said it it really caught me off guard. I'm supposed to go on a date with a guy from a dating app tomorrow and I'm really scared he wont like me because of my smile. Should I tell him I have gapped teeth or is that weird? I didnt think it should be something I have to disclose until that one experience. 😞

My smile !! Just to show what I mean

Update: Thank you all for the nice comments!! I had to reschedule the date because I was sick for a week but we finally went out on Monday and it went amazing! We went out to dinner. He said I was pretty and looked great.😊 We're going to go out again soon. I guess I was all worried for nothing lol