Narcissistic parents- what do I do?

Casey

How do I deal with a narcissistic father? Long story, but he’s always been this way just not directly towards me until I started college last year and moved out on my own. He has been ignoring me for a few days now after we got in an argument about how I accidentally hit him in the nose with my charger, to which I apologized profusely to, and he still cussed me out so I told him he can sleep in silence (I had my laptop connected to my TV to play a movie while he stayed the night with me- I get lonely lol). He acted as though I was punishing him for ME hitting him, while it was because he cussed in my home and I don’t allow it. He hasn’t talked to me since. Y’all, he’s bad. There is so much I wish I could say, but I’ll superficially explain that he is a bully, insecure, doesn’t care to understand my feelings and thoughts, has never met my basic and emotional needs, and he’s Ben abusing to my mom before they divorced. What do I do? Do I distance myself? I talked with my sister and mentioned I won’t approach him until he does me. It just sucks because it’s my dad and I’m embarrassed to have an earthly dad the way he is.

He’s been saved but he is so far from that lifestyle right now. It’s hard to respect and honor him.