Just frustrated and over it!

Ma

This is kind of a long post but a little over a year ago my husband and I started our TTC journey for baby #2 and it’s gone any way but good.

In December 2018 I found out I was pregnant and sadly a week later found out I was having a miscarriage.

We kept trying for months to follow. Then by the end of summer/beginning of fall 2019, my period symptoms starting getting progressively severe month by month, I found out I had an ovarian cyst on my left ovary that measured almost 4cm.

Not a huge deal until it ended up being 9cm less than a month later. In October I ended up having to get surgery to remove it. Everything went good.

Now not even four months later my period symptoms starting getting worse again, month by month. And now for the past two months I’ve starting spotting outside of my period.

This past week, I had tests done and also had another ultrasound. Turns out I have a second cyst on the same ovary and it is already 5cm. So now I have an appointment go go over the results and it’s also my yearly Pap test appointment.

But basically in a nutshell, I’ll probably end up getting surgery again and I just feel so overwhelmed and frustrated. I’ve been tested for endometriosis and PCOS, I don’t have either. I feel like my doctor is going to end up having me go back on BC and that’s the last thing I want. I just needed to vent basically.