I’m confused on what to do(long post)

So I’m currently about 10 weeks. I was with a guy that lied to me and told me he had a vasectomy! Then once I found out that I’m pregnant he was like well I don’t want any more children. So I told him if he wanted me to have an abortion he would need to pay. Which he didn’t he bought weed and shoes instead.

Then not to long after that my grandma got admitted to the hospital for internal bleeding! He started a huge fight with me because I wouldn’t find him money for drugs! He told me I’m a sick f**ked up person because I don’t care if he kills him self or not. And that he could never have anything with me especially not a child. But I never said those things I tried to be there.

So fast forward a and my grandma passed away in front of me.

He then proceeded to start another fight with me because I said I’ll be there for my mom and said I’m a lazy selfish person and I’ll always be broke.

I’m confused on what to do because I know I’ll be raising this child alone if I decide I want to keep it because I blocked him and got away from that toxic energy. It’s a harder decision because I have a 2 year old and his entire energy has changed since I’ve became pregnant and he screams and cry’s all night now.

I don’t feel the same connection to this baby as I did with my first but I’ve never wanted to have an abortion so I’m so stuck and stressed on what to do.