Neighbors dog - Am I wrong???

Not sure what group to put this in.

Every. Single. Time. My neighbor lets it’s dog out it just barks and barks and barks and barks. Literally no other dogs outside or ANYTHING outside and it just BARKS AT NOTHING! The ENTIRE time it’s outside. No exaggeration. Thennnnnn the other neighbors dogs come outside barking and holy shit!!!! I literally have to yell out my window “SHUT UPPPPP” for the neighbor to get their dog inside. Thankfully the other dogs that come out are close with us and all we have to do is tell them to go inside a couple of times and they do it (they have a doggy door)

Am I wrong for sometimes getting to the point where I literally yell shut up out the window JUST so my neighbor will take their dog in? They’ll literally let the dog just go on for 10-15 minutes. Idk how tf it doesn’t bother them.

*** The owners of the dog do not talk to anyone and actually avoids everyone if they’re taking their trash out or walking their dog. Other than that they don’t come outside. We tried being friendly when they first moved in as the house is rented and we’ve had multiple neighbors there and have always been friendly and cordial with everyone who’s lived there! But they’re like the first to just avoid everyone