Its healthy to let you go

We started out strangers, we quickly became friends, great friends. I was fresh out of a shitty relationship, you never pushed, just listened. You were fresh and new in my state, dealing with depression from losing your dream due to an injury and more.

We hit it off, friends for a yr and six months before we talked about any sort of attraction.

And we hit it off x1000, it's been great. The last 8 months, just awesome. I was happy and held no expectations, you've helped me grow and I cant even decide what words to use about how you make me feel.

Anyways, I think I fell for you pretty hard. So perfect with all of your flaws.

But you said you cared so deeply about me.

But you cant promise me more because you say you're mentally fucked up, I wish I understood this trauma and PTSD from your past that haunts you all the time. I wish I could cure the major depression that leaves you in bed for two or three days, in the dark by yourself, leaving you with no words. I just want to cure you, take care of you.

Everyone loves you and your personality is your most attractive quality to me, you're so empathetic.

I'll never say it but I've really fallen for you.

I want to make you laugh, like I always do. I notice your smile and all the great, caring, small details that you notice to make me feel special. I want to lift you up like you do me.

But you're haunted and emotionally not available, even when youre giving yourself to me, I see the wall you fight to break down.

Anyways, I decided today it was healthy to let you go. My cup is overflowing for you and its unhealthy for me, heart breaking even. Your cup is nearly empty and I'm sorry I don't have the mental strength to keep pouring myself into cups that need it, take it, but aren't willing to fill mine. So many broken cups in my life, I realize today that it's okay and healthy for me to start focusing on my cup and let you worry about yours.