Is there anyway to take back tax info?

I realized I made a HUGE mistake on my taxes.

My MIL was with me when I did mine, but last minute she asked a favor from me. She told me she would tell the tax people I work as a caregiver with one of her clients and in return I get a lot of money and I’d split half with her. I told her I’d think about it. I did work this year just not as a caregiver. I worked for some time at a call center

So time came to go to the tax people. Before, she gave me a piece of paper written with everything I had to say and when I went to the appointment she ended up talking for me. I was embarrassed. And now I feel guilty for not putting my foot down.

This lady has been giving me nothing but grief. She gives me backhanded comments and tells her grandkids and my kid that she wished they looked more white. She tells me to tell her whenever I’m angry and whenever I don’t disagree with her advice or whatever she tells me to do. But when I do she gets mad and she tells me I complain (I NEVER tell her I’m angry bc I’m scared of her). I get j live with her but we give her $750 in rent and food and then I give her my wic money. She tells us we don’t give her anything. Idk I’m so over this and I know I have to suck it up because it’s her home.

I had enough I told my s/o if he doesn’t find a place for us by my daughters first bday I was going to move back with my mother because I can’t stand his mom!

Anyways is there anyway I can call them and tell them to repeal that information? I just don’t want trouble. I just want to go back to my mom and escape the abuse.