Keeping my unwanted baby🥺

I have a 1y/o son and I’m currently 16w pregnant with my second child by his father. Me and my ex were on and off but we haven’t been together since Oct. when I conceived.

I’ve pretty much been a single parent we don’t really talk much. He’ll randomly message me asking about our son but that’s it (he does nothing financially).

He expressed to me how he doesn’t want me to keep this baby because we’re not together. He acts very bitter in my opinion. I was going to get an abortion at first but I just couldn’t. I had one before and it was a horrible experience for me. I plan on keeping this baby and raising it as I already do my son❤️

I never pictured my life like this, I always wanted my kids to grow up in a 2 parent household but it’s life🤷🏽‍♀️. I was just thinking like this baby I’m carrying didn’t do anything to me at all. It’s just as much mine as it is his and just because me & the father dislike each other that has nothing to do with my kids at all. I still love and adore my son the same and I think I do a great job by myself.

I’m asking for prayers and words of encouragement, I know it’s going to be hard being a single mom of 2 kids but I can’t wait to welcome my new bundle of joy in July❤️❤️❤️❤️