I gained 50 pounds!! Helppp

Mari

They talk about the freshman 15 but no one ever mentioned the Nursing school 50??

I was able to maintain my weight my first two years of university but once my program started, my eating habits went down hill & my weight sky rocketed! 😆

I’m set to graduate with my BSN in Four months *internally screaming* and while I’m not expecting any miracles, I’m hoping to start getting back into shape 💪🏼

My main struggle at the moment is getting accustom to healthier meals when I’m the go! Please feel free to drop any recipes for me to try!! Or just inspiring stories/photos/words of encouragement!♥️♥️

August 2018

2019/2020

Edit——-

Omg!! I’m overwhelmed with all the sweet comments 🥺 it definitely boosted up my confidence ♥️ thank you all for your sweet words and tips!

Update: Still so grateful for all the positive comments! I appreciate every single one of you!

I’ve been meal prepping for the past couple weeks & *trying* to get in a workout at least 4 times a week! I personally don’t see any major changes (understandable) but I do feel better! I feel less bloated and with more energy! Here are some meal prep & gym pics 😋

S/o to my boyfriend for helping me make these delicious meals 😍

💪🏼💪🏼