UTI won’t go away???

I’ve been to the doctor and put on two different types of antibiotics on two different occasions.

The doctor said my second visit that it was the same UTI it did not go away with the first kind. the symptoms just died down a bit bc I was on antibiotics so they helped with the inflammation pain among other symptoms of the UTI but it wasnt the correct antibiotic I needed to get rid of it. That’s why the symptoms returned about a month after the medication.

He then put me on a different antibiotic that he was confident that would work. well now about a month after the medication.. again the symptoms are present. So I’m highly assuming it’s still the same UTI that refused to go away as it did before.

I don’t want to go back to the doctor wasting more money more time more antibiotics just for it to not clear up my UTI again.

Any advice or recommendations? Any natural remedies that a UTI went away with that worked for you?

I took the antibiotics as directed and stay hydrated as I was told. So not sure why neither antibiotics worked.

THANKYOU!!!