Fiancé problems sorry it’s so long

Nicole

So a while back in December I posted about my fiancé and how he messed around with a 17yr old to get back at me well He now has a completely different job which is OTR driver again and I found messages between his dispatch and him that were half way deleted he says it wasn’t nothing like that but there’s a gut feeling that just won’t let go that there’s more to it and I can’t talk to anyone as my family doesn’t like him anyways and everyone at his work knows we’re about to have a baby and was suppose to get married but that’s gonna be on a set back after waking up to seeing the messages it wasn’t anything really bad it was just a more of a respect thing he was apparently asking for pics of his load and she sent a picture of her and he said I’m in love so yeah I feel like I’m not what he wants anymore but I’ve been a sahm for the 3years we have been together and have nothing in my name no money no bank account because he makes all the money and pays for everything he leaves me his bank card every week and my car is in his name so I feel so screwed and like I just have to get over it