Help I’m going crazy

Long story short I have a breastfeeding 21 month old and have only just had a bleed hear me out ...

So I am not on any contraception as would live another there is 7 years between my too due to fertility issues and pcos

So I knew I was ovulating on 05/02/2020 I had a positive opk but also cervix was so high and had the most EWCM I have ever had over 5 days leading up to positive opk

Exactly 7dpo I start to bleed .... so I’m like hmmm ok but it’s pink not red, no clots, no cramps but lasted 3 days and was super light never filled a pad.... so of course my minds gone to yeah it could be implantation I did bleed with my other 2 so it is a possibility but it could also be my body trying to sort itself Idk

Fast forward to today and I’m either 12dpo or cycle day 6 my opks are coming back quite strong but not positive and I thought I had a few faint Hpt but of course only I can see them making me think it’s all in my head...

What do yous think, any input, what was your first cycle like someone help me as I’m totally lost and feel like I’m nuts and google does not help at all

Also yes I know I don’t need to opk yet but clearly I am addicted to POAS don’t judge me lol