WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT😔

Destiny

Hey guys i’m 18, 5’6 .. and approximately 200 pounds 🤦🏻‍♀️ growing up i always thought i was fat even when i wasnt then i would gain weight and look back at old pictures & shame myself for thinking such thing and wishing to go back to that.. summer of last year, i was really depressed, i was 160 already trying to lose weight but the depression led me to gain so much weight due to being nonactive and eating and literally out of nowhere i am now at this weight that burdens me ! I want to lose this weight ! I have a gym at my college that i can go to about 3/4 times a week according to my schedule & healthy food is expensive but im able to get it, im mostly picky when it comes to veggies, but i do like brocolli, pickles, lettuce, im okay with kale, carrots , everything else i absolutely cannot eat! I love fruits ! My problem is i dont know what to eat, another thing i reallt wanna ask you guys is if theres any weight loss powder or drinks that can help in the process? Ive been looking for things but dont wanna add anything unnatural in my body!