i dont know if i should tell them. (abuse)

I’m not sure if this goes with health & lifestyle, I really couldn’t find a group relative enough.. but, when I was 9, I was very sheltered by my family. I was in online school, along with all 4 of my brothers. I barely had contact with other people and so I hadn’t developed a reaction to negative emotions or manipulation. I was very gullible. Therefore, when I was led into the bathroom with my family friends teenage son, I hadn’t thought much of it. He told me that “it’s normal.” and that “you’ll have to do this when you’re older, every girl does.” and then proceeded to sexually abuse me. He was 7 years older than me. I was normally very bright before this had happened, and everybody noticed that I had started hiding myself, and got extremely nervous around boys. My mother was disappointed in me as I grew up and so I wasn’t close to her. Then I started getting scared of my father, and I distanced myself away from my brothers and everyone else. I felt as though I was shameful for existing and I couldn’t understand why I was so horrified of people. I’m a teenager now, not even close to my 20s. But I don’t know if I can’t tell my parents, or even, my brothers about what had happened. I have too much anxiety on what’ll happen, such as if they’ll try to find out who he is, and then try to start something because of me. I still constantly get yelled at for my anxiousness, and I don’t want to die without telling my parents such a crucial secret that i’ve kept. But i’m afraid of the consequences. My mother already goes out majority of the nights, and I don’t see her until it’s morning, some days I don’t see her until the next day. She’s always stressed and goes clubbing. Then my father is a workaholic with anger issues. He’s never home either. I seriously don’t know if I should tell them.