Medical Termnation suggested by obgyn

I am only five weeks pregnant with my fifth child. I have had a lot of medical complications with my other three pregnancies. I have a set of twins. Anyway, I went to see my obgyn to confirm my pregnancy/ have a check-up. She confirmed the pregnancy. Then out of no where asks if I think I can physically take being pregnant again. She then suggested that I have a " medical termination " because the pregnancy wasn't planned. Not trying too upset anyone. I just want others' opinions on the subject. It doesn't help that the father ( my current longtime boyfriend after my divorce) doesn't want the child, but says it's my choice. I am so confused because he is 10 yrs older than me and his second oldest daughter is currently 12 weeks pregnant. I'm just hurt and kind of mad at him. I know it's my unplanned/ my fault too. But do I have a right to be mad at him? He's not even sad at the thought of termination. He gets upset at me when I try to talk about it.

So any advice? I feel so alone because I don't have many people to talk too. Plus I don't want anyone knowing until we decide anything at all. And yes I already have talked to the obgyn about getting an iud asap. Ladies please help. Thanks.