Should my mother in-law be allowed to visit the hospital? PLEASE READ THE CAPTION BEFORE VOTING!!

So my mother in-law has been hell to deal with from the start. My husband and I BOTH agree that her not coming to the hospital would keep stress levels down and make it overall easier to get in the hang of being first time parents. She begged my husband to not propose to me because I have ptsd and she said it’s not her sons job to take care of a “mentally unstable person”. I was literally raped and molested so being sexual or being around men CAN trigger a panic attack. When we told her we were pregnant her exact words were “I don’t wanna be a grandma right now”. Every time we see her she practically tells my husband, HER SON, that he’s not good enough. If that’s not enough to prove to you that she’s an awful person than I’ll also tell you that she’s the reason my husband and I met and not for a good reason. Let me explain. So my husband grew up in a small town 3 hours away from me. He went to college there but his mom was so emotionally abusive and saying that B’s weren’t good enough grades and made him change his degree to what SHE wanted and made him drop his dream because it wasn’t hers! Anyway, it was to the point he was sleeping in parking lots until he knew she was sleeping because he didn’t wanna see her. He moved to where I live for college so that he didn’t have to see her. Her own son doesn’t care for her to be at the hospital. We plan to make a trip there shortly after she’s born anyway so we figured she could wait to see the granddaughter she doesn’t want right now. However my mom disagrees and says it’s her granddaughter she has the right. What do you think? Please don’t vote unless you’ve read up to this point! If she was a good human she’d be allowed. This is all on her I’ve kept an open mind and been a very respectful daughter in-law.

Vote below to see results!