Am I pregnant?

So first of all I am currently almost 19 and have been with my boyfriend for quite a while. I have been quite stressed with a lot of stuff lately and therefore have not been consistently taking my pill. I had my period a couple weeks ago for a week which was normal. Straight after my period finished I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside of me. However about 5 days later I started getting dark brown discharge which became lighter and also changed to light bleeding over 4 day’s. I was a bit confused at why I got another period so soon after the other one but I presume it was because I was so inconsistent in taking my pill. However just recently I noticed thick clear mucus like discharge and also light pink discharge today. I have never experienced this so am kind of confused and wondering if this could be implantation bleeding/a sign of pregnancy. I have also been EXTREMELY tired lately (I’m taking so many naps which I never ever do) I’m often nauseous during the morning and it often lasts most of the day. I have lost my appetite and have been having a lot of headaches also. So therefore I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or thinks that this could be a sign of pregnancy. thanks in advance 😊