i need help

i’m pregnant, i’m over the moon. this would be my second baby. my first pregnancy was HORRIBLE! i was nauseous throughout my entire pregnancy, i had to get a cervical cerclage and be on bed rest for 6+ months and that wasn’t as bad. but the nauseous and the pain was the worst. i couldn’t stand the smell of anything, when i would gag it would be absolutely AWFUL. and i can’t imagine going through all that again while having my 11 month of daughter. i’m thinking about having an abortion.. and just even thinking/saying that makes me feel like an absolute piece of shit.. i see women on here praying to get that positive and here i am, dreading every second of this nausea.. idk what to do. i’m so lost. my partner is behind me on anything i chose. i’m financially not ready, our marriage is trash, where i live isn’t the best for pregnancy or a new baby. i feel like my body isn’t ready, my mind isn’t either and i’m also a high risk pregnancy. so i would have to be on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy. i’m just not ready right now.. idk what to do.