I need you opinion

Kaylah

Ok please whatever that opinion is, say it nicely. Also I know ultimately its up to my husband and I but I want opinions of other mommas.

So both my husband and I are 25 years old and we have 3 boys, 7, 4, and 9 months. Yes before you ask I'm dying for a little girl to mix up this testosterone 😆. Anyways, my husband is in the Army and while I am an RN I have not been working for the first time and staying home with the youngest during the day. We budget really well on one income and are doing great but I know I really want another baby. We want a large family and maybe its hormones but I just feel like I want one now and not the age gaps we have. While i may feel this way, i get many unsaid opinions that we are too young and 4 kids is not something we should be considering. Again I know it's up to us but I cant help but wonder if others are right when they assume we are waiting for another. What do you think?

Oh and here's a little wrench in the mix. Our oldest is 7 and he has been diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, and sensory processing disorder. we are learning and adapting but some people think that's a huge reason we wouldnt or shouldnt handle another. I'm just so torn, I want another but I want to be a good mom also. thanks for listening.