I need some advice

I am high risk. Due to age (36) but mostly due to passing large clots during pregnancy. I just turned 27 weeks. Between the MFM doctor and my doctor, I have no clue picture on what to expect for the duration of my pregnancy left. My doc originally told me I was having a slight placental abruption and getting me to 36 weeks was the goal. However, my repeat MFM scan the next day, I was told that they don’t see that, just a little bleeding behind the placenta and I could make it to term. My doc never followed up with me. Now I’m on bed rest, my husband is treating me like a porcelain doll and I am not even sure I am high risk anymore. In addition to that, although perfect nipt results, little girl has a couple of heart issues, including a small vsd and EIF. I can’t enjoy this pregnancy, no matter how hard I try. I am miserable and emotional and angry. My husband wants to hire a nanny to help me with our toddler, it just infuriates me to no end. I know he is trying to be helpful, but it just feels like he thinks I’m not capable. I feel myself slipping into a depression over all of it. Does anyone have any nice words or advice for me? Thank you.