Alone?

Cheyenne

Does pregnancy feel lonely for anyone else? Like when im at work im happy theres tons of people around who are excited for me and ask how me and baby are doing and stuff which is really nice. And then i come home and i feel alone. My partner doesnt ask about the baby, he doesnt rub my belly or even touch me. We sleep in seperate rooms, i ask to snuggle or whatever and normally im told im being annoying or to go away. Im not happy when im home its really lonely and idk do guys just not normally care how its going or be excited or happy about it? I set up a special ultrasound for him to go to since he hasent been able to go to one yet, i set up one and it sucks i have to pay out of pocket for it but it's worth it to see the baby more, but he doesnt even seen happy i did that for him or anything. He would complain he wouldnt be able to go to any because his work so i got one for when hes not working super late in the day. I just feel really alone and on my own like im gonna end up a single mom. Which is fine i know i can handle it and everything will be fine. I just wish right now i had emotional support from my partner. It honestly feels like we are roommates anymore. I dont feel like its a relationship anymore honestly