I give up...

This is going on month 9 of ttc and NOTHING ( Do not come at me with “omg 9 months isn’t nothing) because it is I know 1-5 years is way longer but don’t try to tell other people that’s been trying for month and hasn’t gotten pregnant that they haven’t even been trying long. Yes 9 months isn’t terribly wrong but month after month and you and your husband has done everything by the book to get pregnant and STILL every month you take that test and praying and praying that God will give you a baby this month and it’s only one line, their are days that I just want to scream and cry like WHYYYY I swear all I see is people saying their pregnant and I want so bad to be happy for them a tiny bit of me is happy for me but a huge part of me is like WHAT THE HELL they aren’t even trying they are still doing everything the dr tells you not to do to get pregnant mean while I’m here doing literally everything by the book and trying like hell every month and still nothing, it’s selfish to get jealous I know.... but I just can’t help it anymore. So many thoughts go through my head “what’s wrong with me” “is it me or my husband” “I don’t see me ever getting two lines on that test” “why is god ignoring me” “why does so & so that break up every other day that cheats on each other that does drugs that drinks and partied every weekend WHY are they the ones that get babies back to back??? While you got people that would die to just have their own baby and it just won’t happen. I’m just to the point that I give up YES ITS ONLY BEEN 9 months but it feels like forever... I see all these stories of people trying for 5-10 years and I’m just like dear lord don’t let me have to wait that long.. I can’t even imagine.. 9 months or 5 years ttc and nothing happening is heart breaking. It’s so hard not to think about everyone says Just stop thinking about it and it will happen but how the hell do you just stop thinking about it bc that’s ALL I see!!!