Annoyed

So I’ve been on birth control for around 2 years. I recently have been super busy chasing after a toddler and I forgot to take my pill 3 times last week! The first pill I missed I took it the morning after but the other two I just completely forgot. 🤦🏻‍♀️! On Thursday I had a lot of cramping going on and was ovulating so I kinda chopped it up as some weird ovulation pain. By the evening the cramping had gone away and my husband and I had sex. Friday morning I woke up covered in blood! By Saturday I woke up and it was so heavy but I figured my body was just pissed at me so I put a tampon in and by Saturday evening it was barely there! I woke up Sunday and it was great, no bleeding, no pain, just a normal day. By mid morning it had come back! WTF! So I put a tampon in and continued my day, by the time I went to bed it was gone again!! How frustrating is this! This is getting annoying now! The same thing had happened again yesterday! I woke up this morning with no issues at all. I go to take a shower around mid morning and there’s a little bit of brown discharge, so naturally I put another tampon in and went on. I check it a couple hours later and there’s not even a drop on the tampon! Tonight I’m watching tv and I had gotten soo nauseous! Wth! My husband had told me yesterday that I looked like I was pregnant again, and I’m beginning to think something isn’t right!

Sorry for this super long post, but does anyone know if this is normal since I forgot my pill so many times, or could I be pregnant again!? Please let me know if this has happened to you!

Thanks !