What the fuck did I just pee out? TMI WARNING

bean

Ok. Bit of backstory. My husband and I had really well timed fertile week/“haven’t seen each other in a month” sex 1-2X a day for the past 4 days

Now normally when I start having sex again after a dry spell, I do get a UTI. So this morning when I felt a twinge I wasn’t too worried. My back was hurting really bad though- but we’ve been unpacking moving boxes so I figured it was just that. I planned to go get some antibiotics and Azo later.

Well not even 2 hours later, I went to pee, felt a HORRIBLE stinging pain (way worse than usual UTI pain) and then this came out of me along with a stream of blood?!?! Picture quality is awful but it looks almost like a scab with white strings all around.

I am 10000% sure this came out of my urethra- as I peed in the cup to take an ovulation test (wouldn’t you know today is peak day)

As soon as I peed the pain subsided and the urgency was gone. Now it just feels raw and stinging like a regular UTI.

HELP?!? Is this a kidney stone??? It definitely doesn’t look like it- but UTI symptoms only started like 4 hours ago and were so mild- I figured it can’t be a major infection!!! My husband swears he didn’t scratch me- and I definitely didn’t feel any pain.