I’m lost and need advice..

Last May I found out I was pregnant and me and my boyfriend were super excited. But sadly at 12 weeks I miscarried. We decided 4 months later to try again , and I got pregnant. I hoped and prayed for everything to go as planned. But January of this year at 12 weeks again I miscarried. Both of my miscarriages were extremely traumatizing and I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. My whole world felt like it was crumbling beneath me. Mentally I wasn’t really the same, I took time off work, and weeks after returning I quit and me and my boyfriend moved to a different state with his parents for a fresh start. We got new jobs and things were starting to go good and back to normal. I was a couple days late for my period so I thought I’d test to get the possibility of being pregnant out of the way. But turns out I’m pregnant again, two months after my last miscarriage. Me and boyfriend have talked about getting an abortion because we’re not ready. I’m so petrified of losing this one and being mad at my body for not doing what it’s supposed to, and angry with the world for having me go through everything I’ve been through. But at the same time I feel so guilty for even considering getting one. I just need advice...

Please no hate.. I’m just really lost and hurt rn