How to get husband to empathize

Ga

So the first time I was pregnant, my husband and I went to a class every trimester and it helped him understand what I was going through. But this was two years ago and it’s typically just first time moms who go.

This time, my husband completely lacks empathy for anything I’m going through. This morning he asked me to get my toddler out of bed (he’s still in his crib, almost 2) and I told him it’s hard for me and he whined and told me to get stronger. He’s called me lazy for not wanting to walk up and down our stairs constantly to get things. And questions why I’m so tired all the time. He consistently just forgets that I’m pregnant and I have to remind him almost every day. I get so tired and dizzy trying to take care of dinner or play with my son. He doesn’t get that when I’m hungry I’m starving and will do 100 things before we start making dinner.

Has anyone found any articles or anything I can share with my husband to empathize with the fact that I’m pregnant and going through a lot on top of working full time?