Need prayers and advices during this very difficult time. No more job, grandma passing, pregnant and could need to leave the country and our family and life behind

Marina • Happily married. Welcomed our 1st baby girl Angel 5th of December 2018 Second baby girl due July 2020 💕

Hi everyone

We are all facing a pandemic and I know it is a very challenging time for everyone.

On top of it all, my husband just got let go of his job last week for no reason after 3 years of having the company’s best results worldwide (very big company). We believe his boss could not stand him.

We are French living in USA and came here for this opportunity. Now we have nothing and have 1 month to leave the territory if he does not find another job and right now of course is not the ideal time to find a job.

We have a 1 year old daughter and I am 5 months pregnant.

We have our house and all our friends here.

My grandma just passed away today in France and I honestly try to stay very strong but I feel I will break down under the stress, pressure and sadness of this whole situation.

I am keeping a smile on my face and positive words always to my husband and family and friends but I am really starting to feel completely overwhelmed and don’t know how to not basically break down.