getting pregnant after depo!!

i was officially late (past the 3 month mark) for my depo on august 12th of 2019. since then my boyfriend and i have been ttc. i started my period probably about a month or two after being late for the shot and it was semi irregular (a week or so off) at first but now its pretty regular, if anything its only about a day or two off and i get a normal to heavy flow that lasts usually 5 days and it was most recently 30 days between cycles. im assuming i have started ovulating since being off the shot again because I get cm (either a creamy milky cm, clear and stretchy or super watery to the point of having to change!!). My boyfriend and I have sex atleast 2-3 times a week and during my window we have sex everyday. We recently bought preseed after seeing awesome reviews on it, hoping it would give us that little bit of extra help! I was just wondering how long it took some of you to get pregnant after being off the shot & some of the things you may have done or stopped doing to concieve after getting off of depo. any personal stories/tips, etc helps!! thank you!!