Possible implantation bleeding?

Ashley

To begin with, I am 11 months postpartum. My son has been exclusively breastfed up until a few weeks ago when I had to switch him to formula during the day for about a week because we had a lot going on (he’s back to breastfeeding but not near as often) and i haven’t had a period yet. I had some light pink bleeding that was literally one time a week ago. Well starting yesterday I had some light pink spotting a few times. Today I’ve had light pink spotting that’s been there almost every time I’ve gone to the bathroom but it’s not a lot. Is this just my period returning or could last weeks spotting been ovulation and now this weeks implantation bleeding? Ive never had spotting before. We’ve been actively trying to conceive and actually had sex the day I spotted the one time trying to catch that first egg. I haven’t tested yet because about a month ago I tested and they were all positive then after 3 days of positive tests they turned negative and I had a negative blood test so I’ve just been kinda waiting for my period to start 🤷🏻‍♀️

Along with the very light spotting I’ve had slight cramping, hurts bad to nurse my son, extremely tired during the day, and my pelvic area is sore when pressed on. Any insight would be great. Thanks 🥰