WE’RE ENGAGED!!!!

M

Okay guys, this is quite the love story let me tell ya!!..

I started dating my fiancé FOUR YEARS AGO!!! From the first day we met, we were Inseparable. It was crazy to go from not knowing who he even was, to him being my whole world.

It all started when i was 17 and he was 18. (I am now 21 and he is 22) I was at the mall with a friend and Zach (my now fiancé) was working at a jewelry store. My friend luke said that we should pretend we were getting married and look at rings. I agreed. We chickened out last minute, but zach noticed us and called us out, telling us that we could come in. We nervously joined him in the jewelry store and began looking at rings. He was asking us how long we had been dating, how we met, and many other questions that were extremely hard to make up on the spot. Eventually it became too much, and my friend Luke finally said “yeah.... Well actually.... I’m not... straight...” and so with our little white engagement lie out of the way, the coast was clear!!! Zach and I talked for so long, he sized all of my fingers (even my pinky fingers!!) and instantly fell in love. Shortly after, his sister came in and it scared me so I disappeared before he could even turn around. I ran off with my friend and was worried that the girl had been his girlfriend. I told Luke that I wasn’t going to leave without giving Zach my phone number. I wrote it on a ring add that he had given me, and my friend ran it back to him.

Later that night around 11:30 pm (after I had lost hope in Zach ever texting me) I got a text!!!!!!

From there, we went on a date 4 days later, and literally have been together ever since (minus maybe 3 or 4 days)

We have gone on so many adventures, said so many I love yous, and have laughed till we’ve cried.

On Saturday, (a few days before our 4 year anniversary) Zach had told me that he had a fun date planned. He kept wanting to tell me it, but I wanted it to stay a surprise. IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE CUTEST DATE EVERRRR!!

We relived our very first date, and recorded it - vlog style. Our first date had been the aquarium, food, go carts, and smoothies. Although the aquarium was closed because of the coronavirus, we still experienced an aquarium... at the pet store!!! We ate at the same restaurants and attempted to make it the very same as our first date, and along the way we told the story of how we met, and our first date. It was absolutely PERFECT!!!

-side note- I didn’t see anything coming at all!! He had been talking about starting a vlog for some time now, and he is always spontaneously planning the sweetest dates. Nothing was out of the ordinary, and he was being as sweet as always.

At the end of the date I asked if we could stop at the gully to find some sticks (for my crafts) and he had no problem stopping with me. Little did I know, it was making our families worried, and very impatient.

We got back to my house and I walked in the garage door. The ground was lined with rose petals, the song “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran was playing and my brother was recording me with a very fancy camera set up.

All I could say was “what... wa... what is this??? What is this?????”

Then, once I got to the top of the stairs I saw our families lining the room, rose petals everywhere, photos of us all over the room, and a sign that says “will you marry me?”

YOU GUYS

I seriously was so shocked, I couldn’t even speak. I defiantly ugly cried, along with everyone in the room.

It was the best surprise and the greatest day of my life.

We stayed up talking until 4 am because we were just too excited to sleep.

I GET TO MARRY MY BEST FRIEND!!!

Also, we went on a mini engagement honeymoon after!!!

Anyways, I just thought I would share my excitement and joy with all of you beautiful people!!!