Best friend kept insisting I only date white guys??

I don't know if this is a thing but I never think that I only exclusively date one particular skin colour. I'm Asian and both my exes are caucasian. It kinda pisses me off when my best friend always say "Oh but she only dates white boys" in conversations to other people etc.

I told her, "No. I don't only date white guys, although I have only dated caucasians I'm also attracted to other races it just depends on the person!"

But she always give me this doubtful look or say "really??"

The thing is she knows I have been involved (not dating, but flings or had massive crushes on) with brown people, pacific islanders, asians, etc. So I told her "I think I know my preferences more than you do"

I told her I had a crush on this Filipino guy and she just said "that's a first" although I was never involved with white men until my last two exes.

It annoys me when it's almost the first thing she says when she introduces me to someone. One time I got introduced to this cute asian guy who I think was also interested but because she said that I lost my chance.

I'm only 21 and now I feel like if my future partner turns out to be another caucasian male it would prove her point. But I don't want to date another race just to prove her wrong.

How do I deal with this???